The guestroom :
- The guesthouse is only open during the summertime
- There are only two rooms to rent, do not forget to book via Airbnb : Room#1 or Room#2
Stay in a sober, calm and spacious room. The room is accessible by an outside stairway which leads to the balcony. The price of the room is 10 € per night (the price may vary according to the exchange rate).
The adjoining shower room is shared with the hosts, it includes a shower and a sink with hot water. There is a separate toilet and a washing machine in the kitchen.
We have a large garden where you can set up your tent and use the washing facilities for 3 € per person (price may vary according to the exchange rate).
Cuisine on demand :
You can enjoy local and homemade cuisine by asking Narguisa. The list of dishes is available on site. A large part of the ingredients used comes from our garden or our neighbours'.
Coffee and tea are freely available to all our guests.
How to get to the guesthouse :
- From Tbilisi take a direct marshrutka (minibus) to Mukhuri or take the train to Senaki then a marshrutka to Mukhuri
- There are several marshrutkas from Tbilisi, Zugdidi, Senaki and Chkhorotskou bus stations and come to Mukhuri
- From the main road in Mukhuri, stop at the police station, then follow the downhill road to your left for 400m - there will be signs for the guesthouse. At the end of the road you will find a black iron gate which leads to the guesthouse.
The village of Mukhuri :
Mukhuri is 324 kilometers from Tbilisi and 86 kilometers from Koutaissi.
The guesthouse is not far from the center of the village. There are two grocery stores, a pharmacy and a bus station.
You will easily find places to swim in Khobi Tskali river which runs along the village.
By walking you will find many small waterfalls and caves. A longer hike will take you to Tobavarchkhili lakes.